Thursday, January 18, 2007

Collaborative Blogging

I've been very busy in real life this week, and it's probably going to be the case until Monday, so I can't structure my wild neurotic imaginings as gently as I usually aspire to.

So I'm just going to give you the subjects I've been considering, and I would seriously appreciate it if you could turn them into draft posts for me. I will then edit them, publish them under my name and take full credit for them.

Thank you in advance,
SZ.

P.S.: List of subjects:
- Defending the Jewish American Princess;
- Friendship between heterosexual men and women;
- Intolerably crappy amateur stand-up comedians;
- Adam Sandler's Click;
- Tired of hearing "Williamsburg is the new SoHo";
- Stomachache.

P.P.S.: Don't even try to steal those subjects from me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just don't see Williamsburg as the new SoHo. They've been saying that for years but I'm just not feeling it.

I wouldn't dare take a shot at defending the Jewish American Princess. Too much of a slippery slope.

WestVillageKid said...

Preparing the drafts now. You'll find them on my blog in the coming days ;)